Warbirds Over Addison 2013: May 18-19, 2013
Event News and Schedule
- Saturday and Sunday
- Gates open 10 am
- Aircraft carrier demonstration - 10:30
- Sherman Tank Demo - 11 am and 2 pm
- Warbird rides all day until 5
- Warbird flybys all day until 5
- Kids activities including paper airplane making station
- Japanese Zero, P-40 dogfight at 3 pm
- Formation flyby in salute to our armed forces at 4pm
- Adults: $10
- Children (4-12): $5
- See the Cavanaugh Flight Museum aircraft take to the skies over Addison!
- Take a Warbird Ride!
- Witness true firepower with the Sherman Tank Demo
* NOTE * Schedule subject to change without notice.
Sponsored by Texas Flying Legends.